Last Updated February 15, 2023
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To the extent that we collect Personal Information and other information about you, this Policy applies. Personal Information means information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Information does not include information that has been deidentified, pseudonymized or anonymized to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- Interactions with Sites and Us. When you interact with us, you may choose to provide us your Personal Information and other information, such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. We collect Personal Information when you open an account, place an order, and contact us. You may also provide us your email, name and other information when you subscribe to our mailing list for updates. In addition, we may collect crypto public wallet information to permit access to special sales we may offer from time-to-time on the Sites and, while we do not attempt to personally identify you from such information, we cannot control if you provide details in your wallet from which you can be identified.
- Account and Transaction Information. When you make an account on the Sites and/or make a purchase on the Sites, we collect Personal Information, such as your name, postal address, email address, and telephone number. We use third party payment providers and do not collect your financial account number used to make a purchase.
- Service Providers. We collect Personal Information and other information about individuals associated with service providers that we engage, such as name, postal address, email address, and telephone number.
- Job Applications. If we seek to hire employees, then we would collect Personal Information and other information from applicants, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number, and information on a resume.
- Device and Browser Information. When you visit the Sites, we may collect information, such as the type of browser and operating system you are using, the domain name of your Internet service provider, which pages you visit and how long you spend on each page, your geographic location, and the unique number (such as IP address) assigned to your server or Internet connection. Additional information is provided about this type of data collection in Section 2.
- Social Media Sites. If any Sites are accessible through or link to third-party social networking sites and you use such features, or you interact with our social networking sites, we may have access to Personal Information you provide as well as other information associated with your social media account (such as your name, email address and photograph). If you are a member of the social networking site, the social networking site may connect your visit to the Sites with your Personal Information. In addition, we may collect Personal Information and other information about you through your social media inquiries via third-party projects (such as your twitter and discord username and Ethereum public wallet information).
- Other Information. We may obtain Personal Information and other information about you from third parties, including entities that direct you to or are accessible via the Sites, and our affiliates and partners.
2. COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
3. THE WAY WE USE INFORMATION
If we collect Personal Information and other information, we may use it for the purposes described below.
- To create, process and manage your accounts on the Sites
- To respond to your online, email, telephone or in-person inquiries
- To manage and fulfill your purchase orders
- To contact you regarding our products and fulfill your requests to us
- To provide you updates when you subscribe to our mailing list
- To create lists of eligible buyers and sell our products
- To provide you with informational and marketing materials
- To promote, administer and conduct events
- To improve the functionality, customization, personalization, security, design and/or content of the Sites
- To develop new products and services
- To administer, fulfill and enforce contractual obligations
- To evaluate job applicants if we elect to hire
- For compliance purposes and legal obligations, such as complying with legal and regulatory requirements, protecting and defending us and our affiliates against legal actions or claims, and preventing fraud
See Section 5 for opt-out options.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Your Personal Information may be shared with third parties as follows:
- With select partners for non-marketing purposes.
- We may share or transfer your information if we enter into a business transaction such as a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of some or all of our assets, or in preparation for any of these events.
- We may share your Personal Information with other parties based on your consent.
5. YOUR OPTIONS
- If you wish to opt-out of receiving any solicitations from us, please contact us by email at email@example.com. Even if you opt-out, we may still use and share the information we collect for non-marketing purposes.
- If we elect to send promotional emails, they will include an automated way for you to opt out (unsubscribe). To unsubscribe, please follow the instructions in the email.
- If you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, please either contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the unsubscribe link in an email.
- If you want to update the accuracy or completeness of your Personal Information in our possession, if any, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
- California Customers. The California “Shine the Light” law requires some businesses to respond to California customers’ requests about personal information disclosures for third party marketing purposes or, in the alternative, adopt an opt-out policy. We do not disclose Personal Information for third party marketing purposes.
- Nevada Consumers. We do not sell Personal Information to third parties for monetary compensation. However, you may direct us not to make any monetary sale of Personal Information by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Sites contain links, including social media and other third party widgets, that direct you outside of the Sites to other Internet locations, such as third party websites. You should be aware that such third parties may collect data from or about you, which is beyond Grozen’s control. Grozen is not responsible for any use or misuse of personal information and other information by third parties. You should always review the privacy policies of third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties, even if you are linked to that third party site from the Sites.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Although we employ technical and organizational controls that we believe are reasonably appropriate to protect your information, we do not guarantee that our security precautions will protect against the loss or misuse of your information. Similarly, we cannot guarantee the privacy of information you transmit over the Internet or that may be collected in transit by others, including contractors that provide services to us.
You must be at least 18 years old or the age in your applicable jurisdiction to enter into a contract, whichever is older, to use the Sites. None of the content and information on the Sites is targeted towards children under 13 years of age. However, if you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a minor through the Sites without your consent or other legal justification, and you are the minor’s parent or guardian, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
9. UNITED STATES POLICY
Grozen is organized in the United States. Personal information provided in jurisdictions outside of the United States will be transferred to and processed in the United States and other locations. By providing us your Personal Information, you consent to the transfer to and processing of your Personal Information in the United States. We make no representation that the practices described in this Policy are compliant with laws outside of the United States that apply to the collection, security, use and disclosure of information. If you are located outside the United States, please be advised that some jurisdictions, such as the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom, do not consider the privacy protections in the United States to be adequate. When information is transferred to the United States, it will be handled in accordance with the laws of the United States. We and our service providers may transfer Personal Information to, and process such information in, multiple locations globally.
10. DATA RETENTION
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide any information you request; as necessary for the performance of legal agreements; to comply with legal obligations, including document preservation practices; to resolve disputes; during applicable statutes of limitations; in accordance with our internal document retention policy; and for other legitimate purposes.
12. CONTACTING US
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.